News & Events
- Colemans Once Again Partners with Kruger to Celebrate Earth Day Back in April Colemans partnered with Kruger and placed a huge ad in our flyer, built giant Kruger paper product displays in our stores, and also teamed up with the Department of Natural Resources to purchase 15,000 trees Read More
- Colemans Botwood Hosts a Children’s Nutritional Tour Healthy eating is important all year round. Colemans in Botwood is proof of that on Aug 16, store manager Derrick Woolridge hosted a nutritional tour with a group of 12 kids from the local Boys and Girls Club . Read More
- Former Colemans Employee Wins Atlantic Lotto’s 649 Jackpot of $4.2 Million! Colemans congratulates Myra Bourgeois the winner of Atlantic Lotto 649’s 4.2 million winning ticket which she bought at Colemans in Stephenville. Read More
- Colemans Caribou Road Help with Christmas in June Food Drive Due to empty shelves at the local food bank, which tends to happen at this time of year, Joy Connors, Director of the Bay of Islands Food Bank Network in Corner Brook is once again promoting her idea of a food drive in June. Read More
- Two Colemans Locations in Central Celebrate Anniversaries! Anniversaries are a cause for celebration and both of our central locations treated their customers to a giant party during the week of June 17th. Read More
Entertainment & More
Colemans Guest Chef Steven Pynn prepares Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini
NTV News show called “Places to Go” with host Sharon Snow filmed at Colemans Mount Pearl featured Guest Chef Steven Pynn from the 1870 year old stone building now converted to the Stone Hut Restaurant in Carbonear. Chef Steven prepared Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini.
NTV Places to Go w/Sharon Snow
Chef Maurizio cooks root veggies & turkey on Roger Peach's Farm, Foxtrap
- Colemans now has Certified Angus Beef!