News & Events
- Colemans Donates to Rotary Auction! Colemans at the Gardens donated a dessert to the annual Corner Brook Rotary Auction and Gala which was held at Marble Mountain Ski Lodge on Sat May 6th. Donna Bennett and her talented Bakery team prepared a spectacular dessert for the fundraiser which featured desserts from hotels, restaurants and grocery stores from around the Corner Brook area. Read More
- Colemans Deer Lake is Hosting a Shopping Spree *Update* It will be a grocery grab like no other. Colemans recently teamed up with a local Hockey Team in Deer Lake for the perfect prize which is a grocery “Shopping Spree”. Read More
- Dress Red for Heart and Stroke month February is Heart and Stroke month. Colemans staff across the province along with our 4 partner stores are having lots of fun participating in the Dress Red campaign Read More
- Colemans Host Cooking Classes Colemans At The Gardens continues its partnership with Grenfell Campus, Memorial University by hosting cooking classes. Read More
- Colemans partners with Corporate Chef Carmelo Vadacchino & Saputo to sponsor Snow West 2017 at Marble Inn in Newfoundland. Colemans partnered with consultant Corporate Chef Carmelo Vadacchino, from “Food Supplies” in Montreal to sponsor Snow West 2017 Read More
- Colemans in Stephenville Pay a Visit to Local Paramedics! The spirit of caring about others in the community continues at Colemans in Stephenville. When Store Manager Mondella Stacey heard that the local paramedics would be working straight through Christmas, she hurried down with gifts and treats to show the staff how much they are appreciated. Read More
- Colemans Stephenville Distribute 500 Food Hampers Once again this year Mondella Stacy, store manager and her staff at Colemans in Stephenville, have partnered with the local Food Bank to assemble and distribute 500 food hampers to the less fortunate in the Bay St. George Region. Read More
Entertainment & More
Colemans Guest Chef Steven Pynn prepares Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini
NTV News show called “Places to Go” with host Sharon Snow filmed at Colemans Mount Pearl featured Guest Chef Steven Pynn from the 1870 year old stone building now converted to the Stone Hut Restaurant in Carbonear. Chef Steven prepared Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini.
Our Chef .Your Chef – Caramelized Lemon Salmon
A whole, baked salmon is one of the tastiest and most impressive main courses in the universe ... that's a scientifically proven fact. Follow the Colemans' kitchen method for dependable success with beautiful fresh salmon.
Colemans Executive Chef Maurizio’s complete turkey roasting.
Chef Maurizio uses fresh herbs for a unique twist on a traditional fresh turkey roasting.
NTV Places to Go w/Sharon Snow
Chef Maurizio cooks root veggies & turkey on Roger Peach's Farm, Foxtrap