News & Events
Coleman Group of Companies were proud of the Grand Opening of the new Coleman’s Market located at 370 Newfoundland Drive, St. John’s which took place on the weekend December 2… read more
- Local Massey Drive Girl Wins at Miss Achievement NL Congrats to the beautiful Miss Claire Beck who was a runner up in the recent Miss Achievement NL Awards held at Holy Heart Theatre in St. John’s on the weekend. Read More
- Colemans Win Grocery Innovations Canada Gala Awards! We are pleased and proud to announce additional Awards of Merits that were received at the annual GIC. – Grocery Innovations Canada Gala, Colemans won the following Awards, along with 3 beautiful Glass Trophies. Read More
- Feel Good Friday with Cal LeGrow & Colemans On Friday Oct 6th Cal LeGrow Insurance Ltd. West St Branch partnered with Colemans for their “Something to look forward to” program. Read More
- Colemans Stephenville Treats Staff From The “Something To Look Forward To” Program Last week Colemans Stephenville Store Manager Mondella Stacey and her management staff including Chris Tiller, Meat Manager and John Milley Assistant Store Manager treated the staff to an appreciation BBQ. Read More
- Colemans Merrymeeting Road St. John’s Turns Into a Film Studio On Wednesday September 13, Colemans on Merrymeeting Rd St. John’s was turned into a film studio for a new television show. Read More
Entertainment & More
Filmed at Colemans St. John’s MMR
Duke of Edinburgh Participants
Colemans Guest Chef Steven Pynn prepares Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini
NTV News show called “Places to Go” with host Sharon Snow filmed at Colemans Mount Pearl featured Guest Chef Steven Pynn from the 1870 year old stone building now converted to the Stone Hut Restaurant in Carbonear. Chef Steven prepared Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini.
- Colemans now has Certified Angus Beef!