News & Events
- Two Colemans Locations in Central Celebrate Anniversaries! Anniversaries are a cause for celebration and both of our central locations treated their customers to a giant party during the week of June 17th. Read More
- Watermelon Queens Visit Colemans and Partner Stores The 2017 National Watermelon Queen, Miss Madison Laney will visit two Colemans locations and two partner stores on the Newfoundland’s East Coast. Read More
- Colemans Caribou Road Recognizes NAOSH Week Colemans on Caribou Rd brings awareness to NAOSH Week (North American Occupation Safety Health). Read More
- Colemans in Stephenville Pays a Visit to Local Fire Hall May 4th being Fire Fighter Appreciation Day inspired Colemans in Stephenville to once again show the local fire department how much they are appreciated. Read More
- Colemans Donates to Rotary Auction! Colemans at the Gardens donated a dessert to the annual Corner Brook Rotary Auction and Gala which was held at Marble Mountain Ski Lodge on Sat May 6th. Donna Bennett and her talented Bakery team prepared a spectacular dessert for the fundraiser which featured desserts from hotels, restaurants and grocery stores from around the Corner Brook area. Read More
- Colemans Deer Lake is Hosting a Shopping Spree *Update* It will be a grocery grab like no other. Colemans recently teamed up with a local Hockey Team in Deer Lake for the perfect prize which is a grocery “Shopping Spree”. Read More
- Dress Red for Heart and Stroke month February is Heart and Stroke month. Colemans staff across the province along with our 4 partner stores are having lots of fun participating in the Dress Red campaign Read More
- Colemans Host Cooking Classes Colemans At The Gardens continues its partnership with Grenfell Campus, Memorial University by hosting cooking classes. Read More
Entertainment & More
Colemans Guest Chef Steven Pynn prepares Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini
NTV News show called “Places to Go” with host Sharon Snow filmed at Colemans Mount Pearl featured Guest Chef Steven Pynn from the 1870 year old stone building now converted to the Stone Hut Restaurant in Carbonear. Chef Steven prepared Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini.
Our Chef .Your Chef – Caramelized Lemon Salmon
A whole, baked salmon is one of the tastiest and most impressive main courses in the universe ... that's a scientifically proven fact. Follow the Colemans' kitchen method for dependable success with beautiful fresh salmon.
Colemans Executive Chef Maurizio’s complete turkey roasting.
Chef Maurizio uses fresh herbs for a unique twist on a traditional fresh turkey roasting.
NTV Places to Go w/Sharon Snow
Chef Maurizio cooks root veggies & turkey on Roger Peach's Farm, Foxtrap