News & Events
Coleman Group of Companies would like to announce and congratulate the staff of Colemans stores as the winners of several 2016 Canadian Independent Grocer of the Year Awards from CFIG… read more
- Colemans Host Cooking Classes Colemans At The Gardens continues its partnership with Grenfell Campus, Memorial University by hosting cooking classes. Read More
- Colemans partners with Corporate Chef Carmelo Vadacchino & Saputo to sponsor Snow West 2017 at Marble Inn in Newfoundland. Colemans partnered with consultant Corporate Chef Carmelo Vadacchino, from “Food Supplies” in Montreal to sponsor Snow West 2017 Read More
- Colemans in Stephenville Pay a Visit to Local Paramedics! The spirit of caring about others in the community continues at Colemans in Stephenville. When Store Manager Mondella Stacey heard that the local paramedics would be working straight through Christmas, she hurried down with gifts and treats to show the staff how much they are appreciated. Read More
- Colemans Stephenville Distribute 500 Food Hampers Once again this year Mondella Stacy, store manager and her staff at Colemans in Stephenville, have partnered with the local Food Bank to assemble and distribute 500 food hampers to the less fortunate in the Bay St. George Region. Read More
- Colemans Host Seafest *Updated* On Saturday Dec 10th from 2- 4pm, Colemans At The Gardens, Corner Brook hosted Seafest. Brad Brewer and his team did a fabulous job of organizing the event with Seafood Manager Mike Snooks and Guest Chef Brian Barrett. Read More
- Colemans donate to CBC NL Food Drive The Category Management Group took part again this year in the annual CBC Radio Food Drive NL which is held across the province. Read More
- Colemans Botwood Winners of Tim Hortons Award Colemans in Botwood were the recent winners of the Tim Hortons Display Contest for fall. Derrick Woolridge, store manager and his staff pulled together an extraordinary display and it was announced by Tina Clarke of Tim Hortons in November that Colemans had taken first place for all of Atlantic Canada. Read More
Entertainment & More
Colemans Guest Chef Steven Pynn prepares Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini
NTV News show called “Places to Go” with host Sharon Snow filmed at Colemans Mount Pearl featured Guest Chef Steven Pynn from the 1870 year old stone building now converted to the Stone Hut Restaurant in Carbonear. Chef Steven prepared Seal Loin Snitzel and Seal Loin Crostini.
Our Chef .Your Chef – Caramelized Lemon Salmon
A whole, baked salmon is one of the tastiest and most impressive main courses in the universe ... that's a scientifically proven fact. Follow the Colemans' kitchen method for dependable success with beautiful fresh salmon.
Colemans Executive Chef Maurizio’s complete turkey roasting.
Chef Maurizio uses fresh herbs for a unique twist on a traditional fresh turkey roasting.
NTV Places to Go w/Sharon Snow
Chef Maurizio cooks root veggies & turkey on Roger Peach's Farm, Foxtrap